E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 36, 2018BIG 2018 – 4th Nationwide Scientific Conference on Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Mining environmental effects|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- F.G. Bell, T.R. Stacey, D.D. Genske: Mining subsidence and its effect on the environment: some differing examples. Environmental Geology. 40 (1-2) December (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kwiatek (red.): Building facilities in mining areas. Publishing House of GIG, Katowice (1997) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- P. Strzałkowski: Outline of protection of mining areas. Publisher of the Silesian Technical University, Gliwice (2010) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- O. Kaszowska: Costs of removing damages in buildings located in mining areas. Przegląd Górniczy no. 4 (2005) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sroka: Dynamics of mining exploitation from the point of view of mining damage. The Publishing House of the Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Kraków (1999). (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- R. Ścigała: Computer aided prediction of rock mass and land surfaces deformation caused by underground mining exploitation. Publisher of the Silesian Technical University. Gliwice (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ścigała: The identification of parameters of theories used for prognoses of post mining deformations by means of present software. –Archives of Mining Science. vol. 58 iss. 4. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Knothe: Forecasting the impact of mining exploitations. ‘Śląsk’ Publishing House. Katowice (1984) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Orwat, R. Mielimąka: The comparison of measured deformation indicators of mining area with theoretical values calculated using Knothe’s formulas.: International conference of numerical analysis and applied mathematics 2015. ICNAAM 2015, Rhodes, AIP Publishing, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Dubiński, K. Stec: Relationship between focal mechanism parameters of mine tremors and local strata tectonics. In: Dynamic rock mass response to mining. The South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Johannesburg (2001). [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Hofmann, L.J. Scheepers: Simulating fault slip areas of mining induced seismic tremors using static boundary element numerical modelling. Journal of Mining Technology. Transactions of the Institutions of Mining and Metallurgy: Section A. Volume 120, Issue 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pilecka, R. Szermer – Zaucha : Analysis of the impact of hight – Energy tremor from 29 January 2015 in “Rydułtowy – Anna” coal mine and local tectonics on mining damage in building. Przegląd Górniczy no. 10 (2015) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- E. Pilecka, K. Stec: Analysis of relation between highly energetic seismicity and gravimetric and magnetic anomalies in the area Upper Silesian Coal Basin. Workshop 2003 from series ‘Natural dangers in mining’. (2003) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- K. Stec, S. Denysenko: Characteristics of tremors of the rock mass observed in the Kłodnicki fault zone– Katowice – Panewniki. Workshop 2003 from series ‘Natural dangers in mining’. (2003) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- K. Stec: Seismic activity of the Upper Silesian Coal Basin – 30 years of the continued seismic observations by Upper Silesian Regional Seismic Network. Workshop 2007 from series ‘Natural dangers in mining’. (2007) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- J. Dubiński, G. Mutke: Mining GSI-GZW Intensity Scale to assess the effects of mining tremors in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin on buildings and people. Scientific Works of GIG, Mining and Environment, Special Edition GIG Quarterly, Katowice (2007) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.