E3S Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2018The Sixth International Congress “Water, Waste and Environment” (EDE6-2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Waste Management and Environment|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- A. Kouadri, S. Cretin, (2007): “Inseparable evolutions”. [Google Scholar]
- E. Bretagne, J. Breard, v. Manasiya and V. Verney, (2012): Eco-Materials: The materials Go Green ”, No. 100, 367-368. [Google Scholar]
- D. Lice, (1991): (Shell chemistry), “economics-Ecology of Plastics Recycling”, symposium of the French Group of studies and Applications of Polymers, Douai, 38-43. [Google Scholar]
- K. Halada, (1992) : Bull. Jpn. Inst. Metals No. 31, 505-512. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Augier, (2007): “Study of the elaboration of PVC/wood composite materials from carpentry waste: formulation, characterization, durability and recyclability”. Vol. 2507, 11-12. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jammoukh, K. Mansouri and B. Sadeghi, (2016): Experimental study of the elastic behaviour of a resource bio-load Renewable CSR-2016, 1, 61-66. [Google Scholar]
- There. Agari, Mr. Shimada. AND A. Ueda, (1997): Polymer, Vol. 38, N ° 11, 2649-2655. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jc. Angola, Y. Fujita, T. Sakai, T. Inoue, (1988): “Compatibilizer-aided toughening in polymer blends consisting of brittle particles dispersed in a ductile polymer matrix”, Journal of Polymer Science, 26 (4) 807-816. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Bates, (1991): “Polymer-polymer phase behaviour”, Science, 251 (4996), 898-905. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Bernardo, a.m. Cunha AND M.J. Oliveira, 1996: The Department of Polymer Engineering, Universidade Do Minho), “The Recycling of thermoplastics: Prediction of The Properties of mixtures of Virgin and reprocessed Polyolefins”, 4800 Guimaraes, Portugal, Polymer Engineering and Science, Vol. 36, No. 4. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Neff (Fibl), B. Humi and R. Streiff, (2015): The importance of horns in cows. Vol. 6, 1691 [Google Scholar]
- K. Halada,,(2003): “Progress of Ecomaterials Towards a sustainable society, Current Opinion in Solid State and Materials Science, Vol. 7, 209-216-368. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bretagne, J. Breard, v. Manasiya and V. Verney, (2012): Eco-Materials: The materials Go Green “, No. 100, 367-368. [Google Scholar]
- Allred, (1996): Recycling process to scrap composites and Prepregs, Int. Sampe SyPm. Exhib, 41, 21-31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.