E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- G. Nowak, A. Rusin. Shape and operation optimization of a supercritical steam turbine rotor[J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2013, 74:417-425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dai Yiping, Zhao Ting, Tian Yunfeng.Research on the primary frequency control characteristics of generators in power system[J]. Second IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, 2007, 569-574. [Google Scholar]
- Mo Yaowei. Research of pipe explosion of 1000MW ultra-supercritical unit boilers[J]. East China Electric Power, 2008, 36(2): 16-22. [Google Scholar]
- Antonio Visioli. A new design for a PID plus feedforward controller[J]. Journal of Process Control, 2004, 14:457-463. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Shinskey. Process Control Systems Application Design Adjustment[J]. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, H.P. & Jeng, J.C. Monitoring and assessment of control performance for single loop systems[J]. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2002, 41:1297-1309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Daren, Guo Yufeng, Xu Jiyu.The primary frequency regulation stability of parallel turbo-generators[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2000, 20(9): 59-63. [Google Scholar]
- Li Duanchao, Chen Shi, Chen Zhongyuan.Real-time measurement and reward method of the efficiency of generator unit primary frequency regulation[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2004, 28(2): 70-72. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.