E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- B. Balassa, Trade Liberalisation and “Revealed” Comparative Advantage. Manchester School, 33(2):99-123(1965). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L D. Benedictis, Three Decades of Italian Comparative Advantages. World Economy, 28(11):1679-1709(2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Shang, Empirical Study on Comparative Advantage and Trade Pattern Change of Trade in Services of China: Analysis Based on RSCA and Lafay Indices. Journal of International Trade, 12:70-77(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Han, X. F. Luo, Study on Regional Trade co-goverance between China and Central Asia: Feasibility of Establishing FTA Based on the “Belt and Road” Initiative. International Economics and Trade Research, 33(02):72-84(2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Wang, X. J. Yuan, Analysis of the Locational Selection of theIndustiresDerectly Invested by Guangdong Enterprises in ASEAN. International Economics and Trade Research, 27(10):46-52(2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.