E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Lei, Z.D., Yang S.X, Xie S.C. One-step method of scaling the soil hydraulic properties in the filed [J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1986, 17(12): 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, G.H. A review of experimental study on spatial variability of soil hydraulic properties[J]. Advance in WaterScience, 1999, 10(4): 450-457. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X.Y, Lei, T.W, Wang W. Spatial variability of field soil properties and Kriging method[J]. Agric. Borealioccidentalis, 2000, 28(6): 30-35. [Google Scholar]
- Bai, M.J, Xu D, Li, Y.N, Li, J.S. Study on spatiotemporal variability of soil infiltration parameters in ground irrigation [J]. Journal of soil and water conservation, 2005, 19 (5):120-151 [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, J.P. Zhang, S.L. Zhang, C.Y. Jiang, D.S. Spatial variation of soil stability infiltration rate in small watershed in loess hilly region [J]. Journal of soil science, 2001, 38 (4) 579-583 [Google Scholar]
- Jia, H.W. Kang, S.Z. Zhang, F.C. Tong, L Yao, L.M. Study on spatial variation of soil infiltration characteristics in plain area of Shiyang river basin [J]. Advance in Water Science, 2006, 17(4) 471-476 [Google Scholar]
- He, D. Ma, D.H. Zhang, X.Z. Zhang, J.B. Zheng, Z.C. Spatial variation of soil infiltration characteristics and its source of variation [J]. Water science progress, 2013, 24 (3) 340-348 [Google Scholar]
- Nie, W.B. Fei L.J. Ma, X.Y. Study on Spatial Variability of Infiltration Characteristics in Yangling District[J]. Soils, 2013, 45(1): 152-158. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.