E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- A.D., T., G.E., M., and M.F., F. (2007) Distributions, cycling and recovery of amino acids in estuarine waters and sediments, Environmental Chemistry Letter 5, 7. [Google Scholar]
- Duan, S., and Bianchi, T. S. (2007) Particulate and dissolved amino acids in the lower Mississippi and Pearl Rivers (USA), Marine Chemistry 107, 16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lomstein, B. A., Jørgensen, B. B., Schubert, C. J., and Niggemann, J. (2006) Amino acid biogeo- and stereochemistry in coastal Chilean sediments, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 70, 20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dauwe, B., and Middelburg, J. J. (1998) Amino acids and hexosamines as indicators of organic matter degradation state in North Sea sediments, Limnology & Oceanography 43, 17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sattayatewa, C., Pagilla, K., Pitt, P., Selock, K., and Bruton, T. (2009) Organic nitrogen transformations in a 4-stage Bardenpho nitrogen removal plant and bioavailability/biodegradability of effluent DON, water research 43, 10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tappin, A. D., Millward, G. E., and Fitzsimons, M. F. (2007) Distributions, cycling and recovery of amino acids in estuarine waters and sediments, Environ Chem Lett 5, 7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones, D. L., Shannon, D., Murphy, D. V., and Farrar, J. (2004) Role of dissolved organic nitrogen (DON) in soil N cycling in grassland soils, Soil Biology & Biochemistry 36, 8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Badr, E.-S. A., Tappin, A. D., and Achterberg, E. P. (2008) Distributions and seasonal variability of dissolved organic nitrogen in two estuaries in SW England, Mar Chem 110, 12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin, X. C., and Tu, Q. Y., (Eds.) (2000) Rules for investigation of lake eutrophication, China Environmental Science Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, D. L., Shannon, D., Junvee-Fortune, T., and Farrar, J. F. (2005) Plant capture of free amino acids is maximized under high soil amino acid concentrations, Soil Biology & Biochemistry 37, 3. [Google Scholar]
- Chong, J. C., and Fan, C. X. (2010) Environmental effect of sediment dredging in lake:IV.influences of dredging on microbial activity and functional diversity of microbial community in sediments and its significance, Journal of Lake Sciences 22, 8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.