E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Li Huawei. Research And Realization for Multi-UAV Cooperative Mission Planning[D] Xi’an University of Electronic Science and Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Yongjun. Research on Key Technologies for High Altitude and Long-flight-time UAV Information Fusion Autonomous Navigation [D] Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Sinan, Zhou Rui, Xia Jie, Che Jun.Decomposition and coverage of multi-UAV cooperative search area [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2015, 41(01):167-173. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Fan, Shi Qianqing, Fei Xianyun.Object-oriented Remote Sensing for the Variation of Sea Area Utilization [J]. Journal of Huaihai Institute of Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2015, 24(02):82-86. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Fuhu, Ma Xiaoping.Research for improving the endurance performance of minitype electric-powered UAV [J]. Flight Dynamics, 2010, 28(05):13-15. [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous. ONR Awards Boeing $23 Million To Finish Free Electron Laser Design[J]. Defense Daily, 2010, 247(55). [Google Scholar]
- Carlo Corradini, Lisa De Propris. Beyond local search: Bridging platforms and inter-sectoral technological integration[J]. Research Policy, 2016. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Paavo Ritala, Eelko Huizingh, Argyro Almpanopoulou, Paul Wijbenga.Tensions in R&D networks: Implications for knowledge search and integration[J]. Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Minglu. Research on the Crucial Problems in Integration of Maritime Cruise Search and Rescue [J]. China Water Transport, 2016(7):36-38. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.