E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Feng Wenguang. Non-Darcy Low-velocity Unsteady-State Seepage Flow of Natural Gas. J. Natural Gas Industry, 1986, 6(3): 41-48 [Google Scholar]
- Li Shuang, Zhou Xinjia, Jin Hui, Jing Yuanshuai.Study on Rational Well Pattern and Well Spacing in Low Permeability Gas Field. J. Special Oil&Gas Reservoirs, 2010, 17(5): 73-75 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiuzhi, Shi Zhiliang.Study on Economic and Reasonable Well Spacing of Changxing Formation Reservoir Development in Yuanba Gas Field. J. Fault-Block Oil&Gas Field 2012, 19(3): 340-342 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Qi, Li Zhen, Chen Kaiyuan.Well Spacing Optimization of Vertical Well in Low-Permeability Gas Reservoir. J. Special Oil&Gas Reservoirs 2016, 23(4):109-111. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Keming, Li Ning, Yuan Xiaoling: Gas Percolation Mechanism of Low Permeability Reservoirs With Low Speed Under Residual Water Conditions. J. Special Oil&Gas Reservoirs, 2016, 23(4):109-111 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Fan, Sun Lijuan, Qiao Guo’an. A Research on Gas Flow Property and Starting Pressure Phenomenon. J. Natural Gas Industry, 2001, 21(1):82-84 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaoxu, Hu Yong, Li Ning, Zhu Bin.Experimental Study and Analysis of the Special Percolation Mechanism in Low Permeability Sandstone Gas Reservoir. J. Special Oil&Gas Reservoirs 2007, 14(1):80-83. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Huaijian, Zhu Weiyao, Zhang Mingjiang.Analysis of Formation Pressure Distribution and Productivity of Low Permeability Tight Gas Reservoirs With Low-Velocity Non-Darcy Flow. J. Special Oil&Gas Reservoirs, 2012, 19(1):70-73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.