E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Science and Technology|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zhang Dong, et al. Treatment Technology of Livestock Manure Biogas Project. Journal of Zhejiang agricultural sciences, 2(2012): 223-227 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wudi, Song Hongchuan, Li Jianchang, et al. Rural Energy for Sustainable Development of Agriculture; Biomass Energy. Agriculture and Technology, 21(2001): 8-12 [Google Scholar]
- Li Jingming. Future: The Development of Biogas Industry in China. China International Biomass Energy and Biomass Utilization Summit, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ronghou, Hao Yuanyuan, Ye Ziliang, et al. Experimental Study on the Effect of Biogas Fermentation Process Parameters on Biogas and Biogas Slurry Composition. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 22(2006): 85-88 [Google Scholar]
- C N Mulligan. An evaluation of the sustainability of the anaerobic digestion of manure. Proceedings 10th World Congress AD, Montreal, Canada, (2004) 1786-17891. [Google Scholar]
- Teodorita Al Seadi, et al. Good Practice in Quality Management of AD Residue. [Google Scholar]
- Gorisch U, Helm M. Biogas plants. Stuttgart, Germany: Ulmer, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Cong, Duan Na, Wang Yang, Zhang Youhong.Development Status and Thinking of Biogas Engineering in Germany. Swine Industry Science, 7(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Shou Yifeng. Development Status and Trend of Biogas Industry in USA. Scientific Research. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Ying. Energy Sustainable Development Strategy in Sweden. http: //www. Isase /templates /News_50822. aspx. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Lantz M, Svensson M, Bjrnsson L, Brjesson P. The Prospects for an Expansion of Biogas Systems in Sweden - Incentives, Barriers and Potentials. Energy Policy, 35 (2007): 1830-1843. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.