E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Science and Technology|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Jia Yunhui. Technology of Repair and treatment on Polluted river sediment[J]. Science & Technology Information, 2014, (4): 226-227. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhiyong. Analysis of solidification/stabilization on urban life sludge[J]. Urban and rural construction, 2012, (18): 55-58. [Google Scholar]
- Malviya R, Chaudhary R. Leaching behavior and immobilization of heavy metals in solidified/stabilized products[J]. Journal of hazardous materials, 2006, 137(1): 207-217 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jianguo, Wang Wei.The history, present status and development of solidification/stabilization technology in treating with hazardous waste[J]. Advances in Environmental Science, 1998, 6(1): 55-62. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Yuan Guangjue.The state and development of solid waste disposal in China [J]. Environmental Science, 1997, 18(2): 87-90. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Shunjian. Effects of solidification/stabilization of sludge on the morphology of heavy metal[D], Hohai University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiumei, Zhang Fudao, Zhang Shuqing, etc. Study on adsorption and desorption properties of nano-kaoline to nitrogen, phosphorus, postash and organic carbom[J]. Scientia Agricultura Sinica, 2005, 38(1): 102-109. [Google Scholar]
- Chen C L, LOSL, Kuan Wenhui, etal, Stabilization of Cu in Acid extracted Industrial Sludge Using a Microwave Process[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2005, 123(13): 256-261. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Gui, Zhao Dezhao, Cheng Haifeng.Comparison and analysis of comprehensive utilization of dredged materials at home and abroad[J]. Port & Waterway ngineering, 2011, 3(451): 90-96. [Google Scholar]
- Li Gongzhen, Wang Xiao.Study on the pollution and release of heavy metals in the main canal of the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal (Subei Section) [M]. Jiangsu Xuzhou: China University of Mining and Technology, 2013:55-58. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Jianghua, Wen yanmao, Shu Qiang.Fraction transformation of cadmium and Zinc in soils[J]. Urban environment & Urban ecology, 2001, 14(2): 47-49. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Q Y, Tyrer M, Hills C D, et al. Immobilization of heavy metal in cement-based solidification/stabilisation:A review[J]. Waste Management, 2009, 29(1): 390-403 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan Yunhui, Wang Yanqing.Background characteristics of soil elements in four plants of Zhejiang Province[J]. Geophysical and Geochemical Exploration, 2009, (02):132-134. [Google Scholar]
- SL 237-1999, Test methods of soils[S]. Beijing: Ministry of Water Resources of the People’s Republic of China, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yannan, Zhang Chaojie, Yu Jiongqi, etc. A quantifiable multi-link vacuum extraction stabilizer[P]. China: ZL201620060109.2, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.