E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material Science and Technology|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Scruby CB. An introduction to acoustic emission. Journal of Physics E Scientific Instruments. 1987;20:946. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Q. The influence of moisture content on the acoustic emission at threshold of rock destruction. Acta Geodynamica Et Geomaterialia. 2015:279-87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Girard, S. Gruber, S. Weber, J. Beutel. Environmental controls of frost cracking revealed through in situ acoustic emission measurements in steep bedrock. Geophysical Research Letters. 40 (2013) 1748-53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, L. Liang, Y. Tian. The number of connected components in a graph associated with a rectangular (0, 1)-matrix. Linear Algebra & Its Applications. 487 (2015) 74-85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.S.A.D. Silva, H. Pedrini. Connected-component labeling based on hypercubes for memory constrained scenarios. Expert Systems with Applications. 61 (2016) 272-81. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suzuki T, Shiotani T, Ohtsu M. Evaluation of cracking damage in freeze-thawed concrete using acoustic emission and X-ray CT image. Construction & Building Materials. 2017;136:619-26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wan LH, Ping C, Huang YH, Wang YX. Study of subcritical crack growth of rocks and threshold values in different environments. Rock & Soil Mechanics. 2010;31:2737-42. [Google Scholar]
- Costa ET, Costa EQ. Changes in EEG amplitude (Alpha and Beta waves) with Thermal environment. 2016;83: page. 87-93. [Google Scholar]
- Münch M, Plomp G, Thunell E, Kawasaki A, Scartezzini JL, Herzog MH. Different colors of light lead to different adaptation and activation as determined by high-density EEG. Neuroimage. 2014;101:547. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Alharbi ET, Alharbi ET, Alharbi ET. SINGLE TRIAL CLASSIFICATION OF EVOKED EEG SIGNALS DUE TO RGB COLORS. Brain Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence & Neuroscience. 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.