E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material Science and Technology|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Li H T. Development of Short Fiber-rubber Composite Material[J]. Modern Rubber Technology, 2006, 32(4): 5-12 [Google Scholar]
- Wang C S, Liu C J, Bian H G. Radial Orientation Mechanism and Experimental Research of Short Fiber in Tread Compound[J]. Journal of Donghua University, 2009, 26(6): 666-672. [Google Scholar]
- Wang C S, Zhang D W, Bian H G. Effects of Mixing Parameters on Properties of Short Fiber andRubber Composite Material[J]. Journal of Functional Materials, 2011, 42(8): 1448-1452. [Google Scholar]
- Nuttapong H, Sombat T and Taweechai A. Improving the mechanical properties of short pineapple leaf fiber reinforced natural rubber by blending with acrylonitrile butadiene rubber[J]. Polymer Testing, 2017, 57:94-100 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pitchapa P, Sombat T and Taweechai A Comparative study of natural rubber and acrylonitrile rubber reinforced with aligned short aramid fiber[J]. Polymer Testing, 2017, 64:109-116 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang D W, Wang C S, Lin G Y. Effects of Rotor Speed on Manufacturing Process of Short Fiber-rubber Composite Material[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2011, 211(1): 350-355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang D W, Wang C S, Lin G Y, etc. Effect of Die Structure on Radial Orientation of Short Fiber in Tire Tread and its Performance[J]. Key Engineering Materials, 2012, 501(1): 247-252. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Li, Wang Chuansheng, Zhang Dewei, Effects of Radial-Orientation-Die Structure Parameters on Properties of Short Fiber and Rubber Composite Material, Journal of Donghua University (Eng. Ed), 2014, 31(3): 249-255 [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, L.Q. Zhang, Z.X. Feng, Development of Green Tires, J. China Rubber Industry. 46(1999)245-248. [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Wang, C.J. Liu, H.G. Bian, Radial Orientation Mechanism and Experimental Research of Short Fiber in Tread Compound, J. Journal of Donghua University. 6(2009)666-672. [Google Scholar]
- Rijpkema B. The use of short fiber to reduce the rolling resistance of tires[J], Plastomere Elastomere Duromere, 1994, 47(10): 748-752 [Google Scholar]
- Walker L A, Pans W, Harber John B et al.. Santoweb fiber reinforcement of ruber compounds[J], Kautachuk Gummi Kunststoffe, 1985, 38(6):494-612 [Google Scholar]
- Datta R N, Peters M. Approaches to Improve Cut/Chip/Chunk Resistance in Truck and Off-the-road Tread Compounds [C]. Symposiums of International Rubber Conference, 2004, 158-165. [Google Scholar]
- Li G F, Yang P. Application of Short Fiber-rubber Composites in Rubber Pipes[J]. Ningxia Chemicals, 1994, 1: 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z J. Application of NylonFiber/CR/EPDM Composite Material in Rubber Dam[J]. China Synthetic Rubber Industry, 1997, 20(5): 311-312. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J W. Application of Polyester Fiber in Rubber Belts[J]. Special Purpose Rubber Products, 2003, 24(1): 25-40 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.