E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zhu F L. Research on Index System of Urban Traffic Congestion Measures[D]. Southeast University, 2006: 14-15. [Google Scholar]
- Liu D, Lu F, Ma S Q. Screening and Determination of Evaluation Indexes for Comprehensive Evaluation System of Road Traffic Safety[J]. Journal of Chinese People’s Public Security University, 2005, 1: 42. [Google Scholar]
- Yang G J, Zhao C Q, Zhang D H. Discussion on Evaluation Method of Urban Road Network Structure[J]. Journal of Zibo University, 2002, 4(1): 43-46. [Google Scholar]
- Hu C, Zou Z Y, Mei Y N. Study on Evaluation Index System of Urban Road Network Planning[J]. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2006, 23: 98-99. [Google Scholar]
- Liu M. Urban Transportation Continuous Equilibrium Network Design Based on Travel time Budget[D]. Southwest Jiao tong University, 2006: 44. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W. Practical Speed-flow Relationship Model of Highway Traffic-flow[J]. Journal of Southwest University, 2003, 33(4): 489-490. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Y L, Wang X L, Zhang P. Speed-flow Relationship Model Based on the Upstream Traffic Volume of the Cosine Function Road[J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2016, 16(11): 258. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W, Zhang G H. Study on Road Resistance Function of Urban Road[J]. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities, 1992, 11(3): 85-91. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Y, Zhou W, Li J. Equilibrium of Traffic Flow in Transportation Network[J]. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities, 2006, 32(2): 213-241. [Google Scholar]
- Li X P. Urban Traffic Congestion Countermeasures-Opening Research of Enclosed Type District Traffic[D]. Henan University, 2014, 32(2): 46. [Google Scholar]
- Qin G. Study of the Compatibility between Enclosed Residential Areas and Developing Transportation in Urban Areas[D]. Chang’an University Press, 2010: 51. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Y. Research on Optimization Strategy of Residential Street Space Based on Traffic Microcirculation--for Example in Chengdu[J]. Southwest Jiao tong University, 2015: 20-21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.