E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Grimsey D, Lewis MK. Evaluating the risks of public private partnerships for infrastructure projects[J]. International Journal of Project Management, 2002, 20(2): 107-118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang XQ. Critical success factors for Public-Private Partnerships in infrastructure development[J]. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2005, 131(1): 3-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han SH, Diekmann J. Making a risk-based bid decision for overseas construction projects[J]. Construction Management and Economics, 2001, 19(8): 765-776. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Hong-bing, Li Hong, Chen Yu.Application of Portfolio Management to Bidding Decision-making[J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 2008, 30(6): 170-173. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Er-lie, Wang Jian, Luo Gang.Project bidding decision based on fuzzy logic[J]. China Civil Engineering Journal, 2003, 36(3): 57-63. [Google Scholar]
- Lindsay R K, Gordon M D. Literature-based discovery by lexical statistics[J]. Journal of the Association for InformationScience and Technology, 1999, 50(7): 574-587. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wei, Kang Xin, Feng Zhi-jun, Tian Shi-hai. Identification of evaluation indexes for intellectual property’s exploitation of high-tech enterprises based ongroup decision-making characteristic root method[J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2011, 28(11): 116-119. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Wei-min, Liu Hong-mei, Wang Zhuo-fu. Project transaction mode decision based on entropy weight fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method[J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2010(3): 122-125. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Ze-shui. Improvement and Extension of a Decision Making Method[J]. Operations Research and ManagementScience, 2000, 9(4): 46-51. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Si-feng, Yuan Wen-feng, Sheng Ke-qin. Multi-attribute intelligent grey target decision model[J]. Control and Decision, 2010, 25(8): 1159-1163. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.