E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zhang Zhen, Lou Zongke, Zhang Yingxue.Study on permeability resistance of recycled aggregateconcrete based on orthogonal experiment. China rural water conservancy and Hydropower 2016.10.15. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haobo, Ren Huichao, Kou Jialiang.Fly ash on the experimental study on the compressive strength and durability of recycled concrete. Journal of Xi’an University of technology. 2016.12.30. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Chengjuan, Gao Hui, Xue Pengfei, Dong Huifang.Experimental study on durability of recycled aggregate concrete. Construction technology. 2015.12.28. [Google Scholar]
- Yue Gongbing, Li Qiuyi, Gao Song.The quality of recycled fine aggregate replacement rate and effect on the frost resistance of concrete. Journal of natural disasters. 2015.10.15. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yungang; Xiao Jian Zhuang; Sun Zhenping. The recycled coarse aggregate concrete durability test. Journal of Anhui University of Technology (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION). 2013.7.15. [Google Scholar]
- Geng Jian; Sun Jiaying; Mo Liwei; Zhang Guoliang. Microstructure characteristics of recycled fine aggregate and its concrete. Civil engineering and environmental engineering. 2013.4.15. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Xinpei; Shu Qian; Dong Yunting. Rich brick grain test the impermeability of recycled concrete. Journal of Lanzhou University of Technology. 2017.3.3. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Li, Ding Jingnan, Zhu Jinsong.Test on impermeability and frost resistance of high volume fly ash andslag high strength concrete. Chinese Journal of agricultural engineering. 2017.3.23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.