E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Bazant Z P and Planas J. Fracture and size effect in concrete and other quasibrittle materials [M]. 1st ed., CRC Press, London, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Kim J K, Yi S T and Kim J H J. Effect of specimen sizes on flexural compressive strength of concrete [J]. ACI Structural Journal, 2001, 98 (3): 416-424. [Google Scholar]
- Corley W G. Rotational capacity of reinforced concrete beams, Journal of Structural Division [J]. 1966, 92 ST5: 121-146. [Google Scholar]
- Alca N, Alexander S D B, and MacGregor J G. Effect of size on flexural behavior of high-strength concrete beams [J], ACI Structural Journal, 1997, 94 (1): 59-67. [Google Scholar]
- Appa R G, Vijayanand I and Eligehausen R. Studies on ductility and evaluation of minimum flexural reinforcement in RC beams [J]. Materials and Structures, 2008, 41: 759-771. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yi S T, Kim M S, Kim J K and Kim J H J. Effect of specimen size on flexural compressive strength of reinforced concrete members [J]. Cement and Concrete Composites, 2007, 29 (3): 230-40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bigaj A and Walraven J. Size effect in plastic hinges of reinforced concrete members [J]. Heron, 2002, 47 (1): 53-75. [Google Scholar]
- Carpinteri A, Corrado M, Mancini G and Pagi M. Size-scale effect on plastic rotational capacity of reinforced concrete beams [J]. ACI Structural Journal, 2009, 106 (6): 887-895. [Google Scholar]
- Khatieb M D. Experimental investigation of scale influence on plastic rotational capacity of reinforced concrete beams [J]. Engineering, 2016, 8:196-203. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozbolt J, Mestrovic D, Li Y and Eligehausen R. Compression failure of beams made of different concrete types and sizes [J]. Journal of Structural Engineering, 2000, 126 (2): 200-209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Belgin C M and Şener S. Size effect on failure of overreinforced concrete beams [J]. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 2008, 75(8): 2308-2319. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vorel J, Gattu M and Bazant Z P. Size effect in flexure of prestressed concrete beams failing by compression softening [J]. Journal of Structural Engineering, 2014, 140 (10): 04014068. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mazzoni, F. Mckenna, M. H. Scott, et al. OpenSees command language manual [R]. Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research (PEER) Center, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- P. B. Malla P B. Nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete based on Abaqus and OpenSees [D]. Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.