E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- S. Leroueil, F. Tavenas, J. Locat, Discussion on: Correlations between index tests and the properties of remoulded clays -Carrier W.D and Beckman J.F. [J]. Geotechnique, 35(2), (1985), p.223-226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Leroueil, P.R. Vaughan, The general and congruent effects of structure in natural soils andweak rocks [J]. Geotechnique, 40(3): (1990), 467-488. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Leroueil, Compressibility of clays: Fundamental and practical aspects -closure [J]. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 123(9): p. 895-897. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mesri G., Roskhsar A., Bohor B.F., Composition and compressibility of typical samples of Mexico City clay. Geotechnique, 25(3): (1975), p.527-554. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. H Zhang. Geotechnical properties of two structural soils. [J]Hydro-Science and Engineering, 4, (1983) 65-71. [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Zhou, X. N. Gong. Experimental study on soft clay structure property [J]. Industrial Construction, 32(3), (2002), p.35-37. [Google Scholar]
- L. Z. Wang et al. Study on compressibility of structured soft soil [J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 4: (2004), p.46-53. [Google Scholar]
- Casagrande A., The structure of clay and its importance in foundation engineering [J]. J. Boston Soc. Civ. Engrs., 19(4): 168-209. [Google Scholar]
- Schmertmann J.H. The undisturbed consolidation behavior of clay. Transaction of ASCE, 120(2): 1201-1226, 1955. [Google Scholar]
- Nagarj T.S., et al. Analysisof compressibility of sensitive soils. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE, 116(1): 105-118, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Shen, An elasto-plastic damage model for cemented clay [J]. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 15(3): (1993), p.21-28. Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Li Z.Q. Mechanical properties of underconsolidated soil with structural strength[J]. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 4(1): (1982), p.34-45. Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Lei Huayang. Experimental studyon the structuralmodel of marine soft soil and its application to foundation pit excavation[D]. Changchun: Jilin University, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Fang H.G. et al. Structural strength of tianjin marine sofi soil and its influence on mechanical property [J]. Journal of Jilin University (earth science edition), 32(1), (2002), p. 73-76. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.