E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Cowley P, Adams RD. The location of defects in structures from measurements of natural frequencies. Journal of Strain Analysis 1979; 14(2): 49-57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng MG, Liu TX, Chen ZN. Structural damage assessment based on frequency response function. Mechanical Science and Technology 2001; 20(3): 479-481. [Google Scholar]
- Yang HF, Wu ZY, Wu D. Structural damage detection method based on acceleration frequency response function. Journal of Vibration and Shock 2007; 26(2). 90-97. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang CH. Study on damage identification of structures based on principal component analysis. Chongqing: Chongqing Jiaotong University;2012. [Google Scholar]
- Li XP, Yu ZW. Structural damage identification based on frequency response function. Journal of China &Foreign Highway 2006; 26(1). 83-85. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y. Research on sensor optimal placement and programmatic implementation of health monitoring on truss structures. Beijing: Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture; 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Sun HM, Li HN. State-of-the-art review of the structural health monitoring in civil engineering. Journal of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Engineering 2003; 23(3): 92-98. [Google Scholar]
- Beijing Jintuwu Software Technology Co., Ltd. Guidance to use of SAP2000 in Chinese. Beijing, China: China Communications Press; 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Yan D, Qi CX, Feng QH. SAP2000 structure engineering analysis and example explanation. Beijing, China: China Architecture and Building Press; 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.