E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Yoshida N, Nakamura S. Damage to Dakai subway station during the 1995 Hyogoken-Numnu earthquake and its investigation. Proceedings of Eleventh World Conference on Earthquake Engineering. 1996, 2151:283-300. [Google Scholar]
- Iida H, Hiroto T, Yoshida N, et al. Damage to Dakai subway station. Solis and foundations, special issue on geotechnical aspects of the January 17 1995 Hyogoken-Nambu earthquake. Japanese Geotechnical Society, 1996:283-300. [Google Scholar]
- Huo Hong-bin, Bobet A. Seismic design of cut and cover rectangular tunnels-evaluation of observed behavior of Dakai station during Kobe earthquake. Proceedings of 1st World Forum of Chinese Scholars in Geotechnical Engineering, August 20-22, 2003, Tongji University, Shanghai, 456-466. [Google Scholar]
- Lin G., Luo S.p., Ni J., Damages of metro structures due to earthquake and corresponding treatment measures. Modern Tunneling Technology. 2009, 46(4):36-41. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guo-xing, Chen Su, Du Xin-li, et al. Review of seismic damage, model test, available design and analysis methods of urban underground structures: retrospect and prospect. Journal of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Engineering, 2016, 36(1): 1-23. [Google Scholar]
- Penzien J. Seismically induced racking of tunnel linings. Earthquake Engineering Structural Dynamics, 2000, 29(5): 683-691. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Bin. Theoretical Analysis of SeismicResponse of Underground Subway Structures and lts Application. PHD Thesis. Tsinghua University. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Chao. Study on seismic capability and analysis method of underground subway structures. PHD Thesis. Institute of Engineering Mechanics, China Earthquake Administration. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Tao L.J., Wang P.L., Bian J.. A shaking table test on the representative subway station structure. Jorunal of Beijing Unversity of Technology. 2006, (9):798-801. [Google Scholar]
- Kagawa T, Sato M. Centrifuge simulations of large-scale shaking table tests. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 2004, 130(7): 663-672. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Newmark N M. Problems in wave propagation in soil and rock. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Wave Propagation and Dynamic Properties of Earth Materials, 1968. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J N. Seismic design of tunnels: A simple state-of-the-art design approach. New York: Parsons Brinckerhoff Quade and Douglas Inc. 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Hashash Y, Hook J J, Schmidt B, et al. Seismic design and analysis of underground structures. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology 2001, 16(4): 247-293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pitilakis K, Tsinidis G. Performance and seismic design of underground structures in earthquake geotechnical engineering design. Springer International Publishing. 2014:279-340. [Google Scholar]
- Fishman K L, Mander J B, Richards R, et al. Laboratory study of seismic free-field response of sand[J] Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 1995, 14: 33-43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu J.B., Wang W.H., Zhao D.D., et al. Integral response deformation method in seismic analysis of complex section underground structures. China Civil Engineering Journal. 2014, 47(1):134-142. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J.B., Liu X.Q., Xue Y.L.. study on applicability of a pushover analysis method for seismic analysis and design of underground structures. Engineering Mechanics. 2009, 26(1):49-57. [Google Scholar]
- Shukla D K, et al. Earthquake load analysis of tunnels and shafts. Proceeding of the 7th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering. Michigan, USA: Univ. of Michigan Press, 1980: 20-28. [Google Scholar]
- Choi J S, Lee J S, Kim J M. Nonlinear earthquake response analysis of 2-D underground structure with soil-structure interaction including separation and sliding at interface. 15th ASCE Engineering Mechanics Conference, June 2-5, 2002, Columbia University, New York, 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- AFPS/AFTES. Guidelines on Earthquake Design and Protection of Underground Structures. Working Group of the French Association for Seismic Engineering(AFPS) and French Tunneling Association (AF-TES) Version 1, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Kiyomiya O. Earthquake-resistant design feathers of immersed tunnels in Japan. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology. 1995. 10(4):463-457. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.