E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- J.S. Wu, C.J. Allan. Characterization and Pollutant Loading Estimation for Highway Runoff. J. Environ. Eng. ASCE 124(7): 584-592 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Charbeneau, M.E. Barrett. Evaluation of Methods for Estimating Stormwater Pollutant Loads. J. Water Environ. Res. 70(7): 1295-1302 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Li, G.F. Du, H.E. Li. Purification Effects of Biological Filter on Urban Road Runoff. J. Soil Water Conserv. 26(4): 1-6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zuo, D. Fu, H. Li. Variation Characteristics of Mercury in Speciation during Road Runoff for Different Rainfall Patterns. J. CLEAN-Soil, Air, Water 41: 69-73 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Jia. The Protection Measures Study of Highway Operation Period on Water Environment Sensitive Points. J. Shanxi Sci. Tech. Commun. 5: 94-96 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Liang, K. Liu, F. Pan. Impact and Protective Measures of Highway Construction in West Mountainous Area on Ecological. Environ. J. China Foreign Highway 30(5): 20-24 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Wang, Z.Q. Xiong, Y.T. Shan. Technical Research on Water Environmental Protection in Construction of Renhai-Chishui Expressway. J. Tech. Highway Transport 3: 155-158 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Xu, S.G. Shao, W.S. Yu. Discussion of Integrated Design of Emergency Storage Facilities of Dangerous Chemicals in Expressway Transport Accidents and Treatment Facilities of Runoff on Bridge Surface. J. Highway Transport. Res. Dev. 31(12): 139-144 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Qin, L.X. Zhu, X.F. Fu. Selective Collection System of Deck Runoff Based on Real-time Monitoring. J. Yellow River 31(9): 24-25 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhou. The Application of the Sponge City in Modern City Construction. J. Anhui Agri. Sci. 43(16): 174-175 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.