E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- FENG Liang-Ping, LI Na. Status Quo and Trend of Research and Development of Long - span Bridge Structural Safety Monitoring System in China[J]. Highway, 2009, 05:176-181 [Google Scholar]
- Zong Zhou-hong, Gao min-lin, Xia zhang-hua. Finite element rnodel validation of the continuous rigid frame bridge based on structural health monitoring Part I: FE model updating based on the response surface method[J], China Civil Engineering Journal, 2011. 44(2): 90-98. [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO (2003), Guide Manual for condition Evaluation and Load and Resistance Factor Rating (IRFR) of Highway Bridges[s]. [Google Scholar]
- Ming Liu, Dan M. Frangopol, and Sunyong Kim, Bridge Safety Evaluation Based on Monitored LiveLoad Effects[J] Journal of Bridge Engineering, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- REN Yuan, HUANG Qiao, LIN Yang-zi. Study and Developmentof Comprehensive Assessment System of Long Span CablestayedBridges [ J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Aeronautics&Astronautic, 2007, 39 (4):535-539. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Ji-guang, LU Jian, XIANG Qiao-jun, et al. Researchon Highway Maintenance Quality Evaluation System [ J]. Journalof Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 2006, 13 (4):1-6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.