E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- People’s Republic of China Ministry of Transportation. JTGD60-2015General Code for Design of Highway Bridges and Culverts Beijing: People’s Communications Press.2015 [Google Scholar]
- People’s Republic of China Ministry of Transportation. JTGD62-2004 Code for Design of Highway reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete and Culverts. Beijing: People’s Communications Press.2004. [Google Scholar]
- People’s Republic of China Ministry of Transportation. JTG/T D65-1-2007Design Specifications of Highway Cable-stayed Bridge. Beijing: People’s Communications Press.2004. [Google Scholar]
- Midas IT (Beijing)Corporation. MIDAS/CIVIL Analys for Civil strueture 2006. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Hui, HAO Chao, Analysis of Mechanical Performance of Tied Arch Bridge with Multiple Arch Ribs [J]. World Bridge 2013(41)52-56. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhijun, Li Nianwei.Construction Monitoring for Concrete-filled Steel Tube Rigid Tied Bar Arch Bridge [J]. CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY 2010(10) 63-66. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.