E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zhou Y, Zhao J, Liu R, et al. Key Technical Analysis and Prospect of High Voltage and Extra-high Voltage Power Cable[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2014, 40(9): 2593-2612. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Q. Technical progress of the accessories for high and extra high voltage XLPE cables[J]. Electric Wire & Cable, 2000(1): 3-11. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W. Technical foundation of XLPE insulated power cable[M]. Northwestern Polytechnical University press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Si C. Power Cable[M]. China Electric Power Publishing House, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Wu X, Zhou L. Application and development of time-domain finite element method on EM analysis[J]. Chinese journal of radio science, 2008, 23(6): 1209-1216. [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Zhang L, Zhou Z. Optimizing design of stress controlled corn by FEM[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2005, 31(11): 55-57. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.