E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- LI Jun, Yan Weiping, Gao Baotong, et al. The Calculation of the Gas Acid dew-point in Utility Boiler. Boiler Technology, 2009; 40 (5): 14-17 [Google Scholar]
- Xiang B, Zhang M, Wu Y, et al. Experimental and modeling studies on sulfur trioxide of flue gas in a coal-fired boiler. Energy & Fuels, 2017; 31(6): 6284-6297 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Pengfei, Tong Huiling.Comparison and Analysis on the Calculation Methods of Acid Dew Point of Flue Gas. Boiler Technology, 2009; 40 (6): 5-8 [Google Scholar]
- Tang Zhiyong, Jin Baosheng, Sun Keqin, et al. The contrast and evaluation of the calculation formulas of acid dew point temperature of the flue gas after the WFGD. Journal of Power Engineering, 2005: 18-21 [Google Scholar]
- Muller P. Contribution to the problem of the effect of sulphuric acid upon the dew-point temperature of flue gas. Chem. Eng. Tech., 1959; 31: 345-390 [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Bai Xiang, Zhao Congzhen, Ding Yanjun, et al. Measurement and prediction model for theacid dew point in flue gases. Journal of Tsinghua University (Science and Technology), 2015; (10):1117-1124 [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yuetao, Zhang Xiangyu, Li Fei, et al. acid dew pointand other projects-a new criterion for the use of low temperature waste heat boiler limit. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2014; (28): 2810-2816 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.