E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zhao Z, Tong Z. 3D-TSVthe continuation of Moore’s law effective way of [J]. Electronic industry special equipment, 2011, 40(03): 10-16. [Google Scholar]
- Shen J, Chen P, Su L, et al. X-ray inspection of TSV defects with self-organizing map network and Otsu algorithm[J]. Microelectronics Reliability, 2016, 67: págs. 129-134. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li F, Xiao C, He H, et al. Investigation on the defect induced thermal mechanical stress for TSV[C]// International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology. IEEE, 2016:713-715. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Y, Li F, He H, et al. Effects of dimension parameters and defect on TSV thermal behavior for 3D IC packaging[J]. Microelectronics Reliability, 2017, 70:97-102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Y. Thermodynamic analysis of the three dimensional package of silicon through hole [D]. Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Li C, Xie X, Shang Y, Huang H, Zou M. Transmission performance analysis of TSV interconnect structure based on electrothermal coupling effect [J]. modern electronic technology, 2017, 40 (08): 4-7. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q, Shang Y, Zhang M, Li C, Yue K. TSV thermal structure coupling analysis [J]. Electronic components and materials, 2015, 34 (04): 74-78. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H. TSV modeling, heat transfer and loading analysis for three-dimensional laminated package [D]. Xi’an Electronic and Science University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.