E3S Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2018Mathematical Models and Methods of the Analysis and Optimal Synthesis of the Developing Pipeline and Hydraulic Systems
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control of Functioning of Pipeline Systems|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- T.V. Dobrovolskaya. Monitoring of heat consumption levels using regression models. System research in power engineering. Proceedings of young scientists of ISEM SB RAS. Vol.45 124-130 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Mastepanov. A fuel and energy complex of Russia at the turn of the century: state, problems and prospects. 793 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Nekrasov. An analysis and forecasts of the fuel and energy sector development. Selected works. 592 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ming Meng, Dongxiao Niu. Annual electricity consumption analysis and forecasting of China based on few observations methods. Energy conversion an management, 52, 953-957 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Fumo, M.A. Rafe Biswas. Regression analysis for prediction of residential energy consumption. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews. 47, 332-343 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Smeekes, E. Wijler. Macroeconomic forecasting using penalized regression methods. International journal of forecasting. 34, 408-430 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Catalina, V. Iordache, B. Caracaleanu. Multiple regression model for fast prediction of the heating energy demand. Energy and buildings. 57, 302-312 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tingting Fang, Risto Lahdelma. Evaluation of a multiple linear regression model and SARIMA model in forecasting heat demand for district heating system. Applied Energy. 179, 544-552 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Tsekouras, E.N. Dialynas, N.D. Hatziargyriou, S. Kavatza. A non-linear multivariable regression model for midterm energy forecasting of power systems. Electric power systems research. 77, 1560-1568 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.Bianco, O. Manca, S. Nardini. Electricity consumption forecasting in Italy using linear regression models. Energy. 34, 1413-1421 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Russian statistical yearbook. 2013. 717 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Federal state statistics service (http://www.gks.ru/) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ferster, B. Renz. Methods of correlation and regression analysis. 302 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Borodich. Econometrics: study guide. 408 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Ivashchenko, G.S. Kildishev, R.A. Shmoilova. Statistical study of the main trends of development and interrelation in the ranks of dynamics. 168 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Solodusha. Typical problems of the basic course of econometrics. 42 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Energetics of Russia: a view to the future (Substantiating materials to the Energy strategy of Russia to 2030). 616 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The energy strategy of Russia to 2030 (https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/1026) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.