E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||River morphodynamics and restoration|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- The Asahi Shinbun newspaper (electric version), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Homepage of iRIC Project Changing River Science, http://i-ric.org/ja/ 2016. [Google Scholar]
- I. Kimura, T. Hosoda. A non-linear k-ε model with reliability for prediction of flows around bluff bodies. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 813-837 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kimura, Wim S. J. Uijttewaal, T. Hosoda and Md. Shahjahan, Ali: URANS Computations of Shallow Grid Turbulence, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, ASCE, Vol.135, No.2, pp.118-131 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kitazono, I. Kimura, Y. Shimizu and T. Kyuka: Computations on driftwood motions around obstacles compuling with a three-dimensionjal flow model, 20th Congress of APD IAHR, Colombo, Sri Lanka, (August 28-31, 2016), pp.1-8 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.