E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||River morphodynamics and restoration|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- X. You, J. Liu, and L. Zhang: Ecological modelling of riparian vegetation under disturbance: A review, Ecological modelling 318, pp.293-300, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Benjankar, G. Egger, K. Jorde, P. Goodwin, N. F. Glenn:Dyanmic floodplain vegetation model development for the Kootenai River, USA, Journal of Environmental Management 92, pp.3058-3070, (2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.N. Chen, C.H. Tsai and C.T. Huang and W.C. Lo: Application of a two-dimensional hydraulic sediment transport model to estimate dredged location and dredged amount, River Flow 2016, pp.1377-1382, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tamminga, C. Hugenholtz, B. Eaton, M. Lapontee: Hyperspecial remote sensing of channel reach morphology and hydraulic fish habitat using an un manned aerial vehicle(UAV): A first assessment in the context of river research and management, River research and applications 31: pp.379-391, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hisahi Iwai, Masatoshi Denda, Hiroaki Kubo, Tooru hirabayashi, Shinji Honda, Akihiro Ogawa, Yuichi Kayaba: Proposal of restoration method of gravel bed diver by combining planar excavation and excavation utilization old channel section, river engineering 23, pp.513-518, (2017) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.