E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic structures and their effects on bed, flow regime and ecology|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- G. R. Basson, “Management of siltation in existing and new reservoirs. General Report Q. 89.,” Proc. 23rd Congr. Int. Comm. Large Dams CIGB-ICOLD, 2, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Schleiss, M. J. Franca, C. Juez, and G. De Cesare, “Reservoir sedimentation,” J. Hydraul. Res., 54, 6, 595-614, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. S. Anselmetti et al., “Effects of Alpine hydropower dams on particle transport and lacustrine sedimentation,” Aquat. Sci., 69, 2, 179-198, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bonalumi, F. S. Anselmetti, R. Kaegi, and A. Wüest, “Particle dynamics in high-Alpine proglacial reservoirs modified by pumped-storage operation,” Water Resour. Res., 47, 9, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Guertault, B. Camenen, A. Paquier, and C. Peteuil, “A one-dimensional process-based approach to study reservoir sediment dynamics during management operations,” Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 43, 2, 373-386, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Beyer Portner, “Erosion des bassins versants alpins par ruissellement de surface,” École Polytech. fédérale Lausanne EPFL. Thèse n°, 1815, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Wischmeier and D. D. Smith, “A universal soil-loss equation to guide conservation farm planning.,” Trans. 7th int. Congr. Soil Sci., 1, 418-425, (1960). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gavrilovic, “Use of an Empirical Method(Erosion Potential Method) for Calculating Sediment Production and Transportation in Unstudied or Torrential Streams,” in International Conference on River Regime., 411-422, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- L. C. van Rijn, “Sediment Transport, Part II: Suspended Load Transport,” J. Hydraul. Eng., 110, 11, 1613-1641, (1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Müller, G. De Cesare, and A. Schleiss, “Continuous Long-Term Observation of Suspended Sediment Transport between Two Pumped-Storage Reservoirs,” J. Hydraul. Eng., 140, 5, 5014003, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.