E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic structures and their effects on bed, flow regime and ecology|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- A.J. Schleiss, M.J. Franca, C. Juez, G. De Cesare, J. of Hydr. Research 54, 595 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Goutal, F. Maurel, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids 38, 1(2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Jodeau, L. Guertault, 1D sediment transport modeling of reservoir operations: Test cases and application, in Telemac Mascaret User Club (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Camenen, J. Le Coz, G. Dramais, C. Peteuil, T. Fretaud, A. Falgon, P. Dussouillez, S. Moore, A simple physically-based model for predicting sand transport dynamics in the Lower Mekong River, in River Flow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Camenen, J. of Hydr. Engineering 133, 229(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Garcia, Sedimentation engineering: processes, measurements, modeling, and practice (ASCE, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Wendling, N. Gratiot, C. Legout, I. Droppo, C. Coulaud, B. Mercier, J. of Soils and Sediments 15, 1991(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jodeau, G. Antoine, M. Cormier, Q. Monnoyer, N. Gratiot, Settling velocity of sediment from reservoirs, laboratory measurements and numerical modelling, in River Flow (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Peteuil, D. Alliau, C. Wirz, T. Fretaud, M. Decachard, S. Roux, S. Reynaud, N. Boisson, A. Vollant, Y. Baux, Evaluating favorable conditions for sediment transport in reservoirs: Champagneux dam case study, France, in International Commission On Large Dams (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Hanson, Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers 36, 2015 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Briaud, F.C.K. Ting, H.C. Chen, Y. Cao, S.W. Han, K.W. Kwak, J. of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering 127, 105(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Valette, C. Villaret, P. Tassi, M. Jodeau, St Egrève reservoir - Multi-dimensional modelling of flushing and evolution of the channel bed, in River Flow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Orvain, E. Laperrousaz, Laboratory measurements of sand/mud sediment erodability in the Longefan EDF retention basin, in International Conference on Scour and Erosion (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M Jodeau, S. Chamoun, J. Feng, G. De Cesare, A. J. Schleiss, Numerical Modeling of turbidity currents with Ansys CFX and Telemac 3D, in River Flow (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.