E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic structures and their effects on bed, flow regime and ecology|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- E.V. Richardson, S.R. Davies, Evaluating Scour at Bridges, 4th Edition, Publication No. FHWA NHI 01-001 - Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 18 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dey, R.V. Raikar, J. Hydraul. Eng. 133(4), 399-413 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dey, A Sarkar, J. Hydraul. Eng. 132(3), 246-257 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Oliveto, W.H. Hager, J. Hydraul. Eng., DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)HY.1943-7900.0000853 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Melville, 5th International Symposium on Hydraulic Structures. Hydraulic Structures and Society: Engineering Challenges and Extremes, DOI:10.14264/uql.2014.10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Melville, S.-Y. Lim, J. Hydraul. Eng. 140(2), 149-155 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Aamir, Z. Ahmad, Phys. Fluids 28, 105102 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R.G. Júnior. Friction in granular materials, using glass spheres, Bachelor Monograpy, University of Brasilia (in Portuguese) (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.