E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fluid mechanics and sediment processes|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- Ishikawa, T., Suzuki, K., Tanaka, M. Efficient numerical analysis of an open channel flow with secondary circulations, Proc. JSCE 375/II-6, 181-189 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Fukuoka, S., Watanabe, A., Nishimura, T. On the groin arrangement in meandering rivers. Ann. J. Hydraul. Eng. JSCE 443/11-18, 27-36, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Jin, Y.-C, Steffler, P.M. Predicting flow in curved open channels by depth-averaged method, J. Hydraul. Eng. ASCE 119(1), 109-124 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yeh, K.-C, Kennedy, J.F. Moment model of nonuniform channel-bend flow. I: fixed beds. J. Hydraul. Eng. ASCE 119(7): 776-95, (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Finnie, F., Donnell, B., Letter, J., Bernard, S.B. Secondary flow correction for depth averaged flow calculations. J. Eng. Mech. 125, 848-63 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Blanckaert, K., de Vriend, H.J. Nonlinear modeling of mean flow redistribution in curved open channels. Water Resour. Res. 39(12), 1375 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uchida, T. and Fukuoka, S. Numerical Simulation of Bed Variation in a Channel with a Series of Submerged Groins, Proceedings of the 34th IAHR World Congress, Brisbane, Australia, 4292-4299 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Uchida, T. and Fukuoka, S. Numerical calculation for bed variation in compound-meandering channel using depth integrated model without assumption of shallow water flow, Adv. Water Resour. 72, 45-56 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uchida, T., Fukuoka, S., Papanicolaou, A. N. and Takiris, A. G. Non-hydrostatic quasi-3D model coupled with dynamic rough wall law for simulating flow over rough bed with submerged boulders, J. Hydraul. Eng. 142 (11), 04016054, 14p. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chow, V. T. Open Channel Hydraulics, McGraw-Hill, p. 359, (1959) [Google Scholar]
- Ohtsu, I. and Yasuda, Y. Transition from supercritical to subcritical flow at an abrupt drop, J. Hydraul. Resear. 29 (3), 309-328 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nikora, V., McLean, S., Coleman, S., Pokrajac, D., McEwan, I., Campbell, L., Aberle, J., Clunie, D. and Koll, K.: Double-averaging concept for rough-bed open-channel and overland flows: applications, J. Hydraul. Eng. 133, 884-895 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Engelund, F. Flow and bed topography in channel bends, Journal of Hydraulics Division, Proc. of ASCE 100 (11), 1631-1648 (1974) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.