E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- CHR/KHR (1978) Le basin du Rhin. Monograph Hydrologique/Das Rheingebiet, Hydrologische Monographie (The Rhine basin. Hydrological Monograph) (In French and German) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management and Ministry of Economic Affairs (2014) Delta Programme 2015, Annual report of the Delta Programme, Working on the delta, The decisions to keep the Netherlands safe and liveable. [Google Scholar]
- Schielen, R.M.J., P. Jesse & L. Bolwidt (2007). On the use of flexible spillways to control the discharge ration of the Rhine in the Netherlands: hydraulic and morphological observations, Netherlands Journal of Geosciences, 86-1. [Google Scholar]
- Van Alphen, J. (2016) The Delta Programme and updated flood risk management policies in The Netherlands. Journ. Flood Risk Mngmt. 9, 310-319 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van Stokkom, H.T.C., A.J.M. Smits, R.S.E.W. Leuven (2005) Flood Defense in The Netherlands. Water international 30, 76-87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.