E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- S. Rantz, Measurement and computation of streamflow, Tech.Rep., U.S. Geological Survey Water-Supply Paper, 2175, vol.2 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lang, K. Pobanz, B. Renard, E. Renouf, E. Sauquet Extrapolation of rating curves by hydraulic modeling with application to flood frequency analysis, Hydrological Sciences Journal, 55(6) :883-889 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lang, C. Perret, E. Renouf, E. Sauquet, A. Paquier, Incertitudes sur les débits de crue (Uncertainty of flood discharge estimates), La Houille Blanche, n°6, 33-41 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- WMO, Manual on stream gauging-Vol II-Computation of discharge, WMO n° 1044 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Goutal and F. Maurel, A Finite Volume Solver for 1D Shallow-Water Equations Applied to an Actual River, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 38:1-19 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Morlot, C. Perret, A.-C Favre, J. Jalbert, Dynamic rating curve assesment for hydrometric stations and computation of the associated uncertainties : Quality and station management indicators, Journal of Hydrology, Volume 517, 173-186 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Paquet, F. Garavaglia, R. Garçon, J. Gailhard, The SCHADEX method : a semi-continuous rainfall-runoff simulation for extreme flood estimation, Journal of Hydrology, Volume 495, 23-37 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.