E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- M. V. Gryazev, N. M. Kachurin, S. A. Vorob'ev, J. of Mining Institute, 223, 99 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Colinet, J. P. Rider, J. M. Listak, J. A. Organiscak, A. L. Wolfe, Best Practices for Dust Control in Coal Mining (DHHS (NIOSH) Publication, Pittsburgh, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Roychowdhury, Coal dust explosions and their prevention (Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Elkin, Interfacial interaction when wet coal seams (LAP, Saarbrucken, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chander, H. Polat, and B. Mohal, J. Miner. Metall. Process, 11:1, 987 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Recent Developments in the Technology of Surfactants (Elsevier Applied Science, New York, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- B. D. Summ, Foundations of Colloid Chemistry (Academy, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Drelich, J. S. Laskowski, and Pawlik, J. Coal Preparation, 21, 246 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Das, P. K. Das, J. Chemical Engineering Science, 65:13, 4027 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Martynov, J. Kolloid. zhurn., 39:3, 472 (1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.