E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- S. A. Akhmetov, M. Kh.Ishmiyarov, A. A. Kaufman, Technology for Processing Oil, Gas and Solid Fossil Fuels (Nedra, St. Petersburg: 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Strizhakova, A. N. Ryzhov, I. V. Chuvaeva, E .A. Smolenskiy, A. L. Lapidus, Solid Fuel Chemistry, 13, 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Shkoller, S. N. Dyakov, S. P. Subbotin, Modern Power Technological Processes of Deep Processing of Solid Fuels (KVI, Kemerovo, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Shkoller. Low Temperature Carbonization of Stone and Brown Coals (NBI, Novokuznetsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Solid mineral fuel. Test methods for total moisture (STANDARDINFORM, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Brown coals, stone coals, anthracite and combustible oil shale. Accelerated test methods for moisture (IPC, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Solid mineral fuel. Test methods for ash content (IPC, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Solid mineral fuel. Test methods for the yield of volatile substances (IPC, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Solid fuel. Test methods for carbon and hydrogen (IPC, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. D'yakov, A.V. Papin, A.V. Nevedrov, E.V. Zhbyr', Coke and Chemistry, 55:10, 363 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.