E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Yu. I. Kutepov, N. A. Kutepova, Geoecologia, 5, 405-413 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Instructions on the methods of hydrogeomechanical justification of optimal parameters of hydro dumps and dumps on weak grounds. Part II. The rationale for the optimal parameters of the dumping structures (VNIMI, Leningrad, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Regulations for the protection of structures and natural objects from harmful influence of underground mining in coal deposits (Nedra, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Gusev, A. S. Mironov, D. A. Ilyukhin, The method for determining the height of the zone of water-conducting cracks over the mined out space in the reservoir deposits Patent No 2477792. 20.03.2013, No 8 (Rospatent, Moscow, 2013)` [Google Scholar]
- Yu. I. Kutepov, N. A. Kutepova, M. A. Karasev, A. D. Vasilieva, Hydrogeomechanical processes in development of spoil dumps and hydraulic fills (EUROCK 2018, Saint Petersburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Zubkov, I. A. Zubkova, Zones of technogenic water-conducting cracks by roomand-pillar mining (EUROCK 2018, Saint Petersburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Zubkov, I. A. Zubkova, International Research Journal, 2.05(59), 172-175 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Gusev, Geomechanics of technogenic water-conducting cracks (Mining, St.-Petersburg, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Akimov, Geomechanical aspects of rock subsidence due to underground development of coal and ore deposits (Mining, St.-Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Galperin, Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology: Geotechnika - Selected Translations of Russian Geotechnical Literature (CRC Press, New York, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.