E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- M.P. Vasilchuk, K.N. Trubetskoy, A.M. Ilin, V.S. Zimich, V. A. Chanturiya, Mining journal, 7, 17 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Trubetskoy, S.V. Kornilkov, V.L. Yakovlev, Mining journal, 2, 15 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Kaplunov, D.N. Radchenko, Mining journal, 5, 28 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Kaplunov, M.V. Rylnikova, D.N. Radchenko, Sustainable development of mountain areas, 3:25, 46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Trubetskoy, D.R. Kaplunov, M.V. Rylnikova, Journal of Mining Science, 48:4, 688 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Makarov, D.V. Mosyakin, A.I. Ananin, Mining journal, 3, 32 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Galvin, Ground Engineering - Principles and Practices for Underground Coal Mining (Springer International Publishing, New York, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.T. Bieniawski, Engineering rock mass classifications: a complete manual for engineers and geologists in mining (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hoek, T.G. Carter, M.S. Diederichs, ARMA, 672, 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Laubscher, JS Afr. Inst. Min. Metall, 90:10, 257 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Galvin, Ground Engineering-Principles and Practices for Underground Coal Mining. (Springer International Publishing, Switzerland, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Betournay, Proceedings of the 5th Biennial Workshop on Abandoned Underground Mines, Tucson, Arizona & U. S. Department of Transportation, 133 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Van der Merwe, B.J. Madden, Rock Engineering for Underground Coal Mining. (SAIMM, New York, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Rules of protection of structures and natural objects from the harmful effects of underground mining on coal deposits (VNIMI, Saint-Petersburg, 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.