E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- BP Global Energy economics (Statistical Review of World Energy, London, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Aleshin. Environmental Protection in the Development of World Ocean Resources (SPbGMTU, St. Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kamenshchikov, E. Bogomolny, Removal of oil products from the water surface and soil (R & C Dynamics, Izhevsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tsyganova, E. Veprikova, E. Tereshchenko, O. Fetisova, Ecology and Industry of Russia, 6, 18 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Myakinkov. Food and processing industry, 4, 1407 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Nursetov, S. Ospanov, A. Prnazarova, B. Temir, Science and Peace, 2, 66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Shaikhiev, R. Nizamov, A. Shmykov. Environmental protection in the oil and gas sector, 3, 9 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L. Novoselova, E. Sirotkina, Chemistry of Solid Fuels, 4, 64 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kvashevaia, E. Ushakova, A. Ushakov, The Second International Innovative Mining Symposium, 21, 01003 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bryukhanova, A. Ushakov, G. Ushakov, International Scientific and Research Journal, 3, 47 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.