E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- International Council on Mining and Metals ICMM, Good practice guidance for mining and biodiversity (Law Office, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of natural resources and ecology of the Russian Federation, Biodiversity conservation in the Russian Federation: The Vth national report (Law Office, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Manakov, UN in Russia, 6:102, 11-13 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The collection of innovative solutions on biodiversity preservation for the coal-mining sector (InEcA, Kemerovo-Novokuznetsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. L. Giniyatullina, E. L. Schastlivtsev, I. E. Kharlamenkov, Rational development of mineral resources, 3, 70-74 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Platonova, V. V. Skripko, T. O. Strelnikova, A. A. Adam, Geoecological assessment in the coal mining areas (on the example of Novokuznetsk district). Problems of industrial botany of industrialized regions proceedings (Kuzbass Botanical garden, Kemerovo, 20150 [Google Scholar]
- Practical guide to the organization and conduct of strategic environmental assessment in the Russian Federation (Law Office, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.