E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- The Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 17.02.2014, № 212 - r “Strategy for the conservation of rare and endangered species of animals, plants, and fungi in the Russian Federation for the period until 2030” (Law Office, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- The UN Convention on Biological Diversity (Law Office, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of natural resources and environment of the Russian Federation, Mainstreaming biodiversity conservation into Russia’s energy sector policies and operations, Project of UNDP-GEF (Law Office, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Red Book of the Kemerovo region, E1, 206 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Shennikov, Plant ecology, 375 (1950) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Khrzhanovsky, B. S. Rodionova, G. I. Peshkova. Collecting and composition of herbarium: Methodical instructions (Nature, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Zverev, Information Technologies in vegetation studies (Nature, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Zverev, Comparative analysis of floras with the help of computer system. Study of biological diversity by the methods of comparative floristics (Nature, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Prediction of the Environment on the Basis of Modern Information Technologies (Nature, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Zhilenev, Geomatics, E3, 56–65 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kupriyanov. O. A. Kupriyanov, A. Yu. Ovchinnikov, Best practices for conservation of rare plant species at conducting of coal mining projects on the example of conservation of Glycyrrhiza uralensis and Epipactis helleborine for next introduction/reintroduction to places suitable for growth (United Nations Development Programme, Washington, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.