E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- A report on the status and protection of the environment in the Kemerovo region in 2016 (AKO, Kemerovo, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- The resolution of the Board of administration of the Kemerovo region of 31.08.2010 No. 363 “On approval of the complex regional target program” Energy saving and energy efficiency improvement of the Kemerovo region economy for 2010-2012 and for the period up to 2020” (AKO, Kemerovo, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Antoci, M. Galeotti, S. Sordi, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 58, 262-273 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Uzbekov, A. K. Uzbekov, Ecological and economic aspects of conservation, 6-3, 771-774 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Krylov, V.E. Putintseva, Atomic Energy, 92, 529-531 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Krylov, Atomic Energy, 92, 523-528 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Gonzalez-Salazar, T. Kirsten, L. Prchlik, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 82, 1497-1513 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fugiel, D. Burchart-Korol, K. Czaplicka-Kolarz, A. Smoliński, Journal of Cleaner Production, 143, 159-168 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Abdilahi, M. W. Mustafa, International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control Volume 63, 12-19 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Chamkina, Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin, 8, 268 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zakrutkin, A. Rodina, O.S. Reshetnyak, E. Gibkov, G.YU. Sklyarenko, International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM, 87, 31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Marshalova, G.D. Kovaleva, G.A. Untura, Sub-Federal economic policy: problems of development and implementation in the Siberian Federal district (Nova, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.