E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- I. N. Egorova, The possibility of using the reclaimed lands of the coal mine “Kedrovskii” for the harvesting of medicinal plant raw material (KemSU, Kemerovo, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Manakov, T. O. Strelnikova, A. N. Kupriyanov, The Formation of Plant Cover in Man-Made andscapes of the Kuznetsk Basin (SO RAN, Novosibirsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Muraveva, I. A. Samilina, G. P. Yakovlev, Pharmacognosy (Medicine, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhao, X. He, Q. Zhang, X. Wei, L. Huang, J.C. Fang, X. Wang, M. Zhao, Y. Bai, X. Zheng, Am. J. Chin. Med., 45, 89-96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, X. Liu, Z.L. Zhang, L. He, Z. Wang, G.S. Wang, J. Molecules, 23, 133-147 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Hamicaeva, F. L. Kudzieva, F. I. Budaev, Food Thechnology, 4, 358 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kh. A. Iskhakov, E.L. Schastlivtsev, Yu. A. Kondratenko, M.L. Lesina, Koksi Khimia Journal, 5, 41-45 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Fedotova, Mining informational and analytical bulletin, 1, 201-205 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Gravel, Regional problems of environmental assessment of MRH and herbal medicinal products on the example of the Altai Territory (MSU, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kabata-Pendias, A. B. Mukherjee, Trace Elements from Soil to Human (GDFN, Berlin, 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Egorova, O. A. Neverova, L. S. Dyshlyuk, Modern appled science, 4, 270-275 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Sanitary and Epidemiological Rules and Regulations “Hygienic Requirements for Safety and Nutrition Value of Food Products” (Standards, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Egorova, I. N. Egorova, T. I. Grigorieva, Problems of nature protection organization of landscapes, 1, 71-75 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Rikhvanov, General and regional problems of radioecology (TPU, Tomsk, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Ivlev, A. M. Derbeneva, Degrading Soil and its Reclamation, Study Guide (DSU Publishing House, Vladivostok, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Titaeva, Geochemistry of Radionuclides of Radioactive Elements (U, Th, Ra) (MSU, Moscow, 2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.