E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovations in Mining Machinery|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- I. Ya. Braslavsky, Energy-saving asynchronous electric drive (Academy, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Ulaschik, Power conversion technology: a summary of lectures (Publishing Center BNTU, Minsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Bose, Modern power electronics and AC drives (University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, Modeling and Control of VSC - HVDC Links connected to Weak AC Systems (Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Pugachev, Market review of frequency - regulated electric drives with a link of electric power recuperation into the power supply network (SibGIU, Novokuznetsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Lazareva, Analysis of diagrams of acceleration, jerk and effort in mine hoisting installations (DonNU, Donetsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Miranda, P. Cortes, J.I. Yuz, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electronics. 6, 1916-1924 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Casadei, G. Serra, A. Tani, and L. Zarri, Electromotion Journal, 6, 43–48 (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.