E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovations in Mining Machinery|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- V. A. Kravets, S. V. Rusakov, S. V. Volchkov, Light industry technology, 4, 129-132 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hashish, C. M. Dunsky, The formation of cryogenic and abrasive-cryogenic jets (BDFF, Belgium, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Golovin, A. V. Polyakov, Mining information-analytical bulletin, 12, 252-255 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Golovin, K. V.Demin, G. V. Grigoriev, Methods of obtaining cryojets and prospects for their application for the destruction of rocks and other solid materials (Tula State University, Tula, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Brenner, A. B. Zhabin, A. E. Pushkarev, M. M. Schegolevsky, Hydro-jet technologies in industry. Hydro-abrasive cutting (Moscow State Mining University Publ., Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Pushkarev, Explanation and selection of the hydro-abrasive tool parameters of the mining machines’ operation unites with the development of high-pressure equipment modules (Tula State University, Tula, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Golovin, D. N. Efremkov, R. A. Kovalev, A. B. Kopylov, Considering the dilatancy in describing the interaction of a high-speed jet with a rock mass (Tula State University, Tula, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Afonsky, K. A. Golovin, N. V. Kashkovsky, R. A. Kovalev, A. E. Pushkarev, Tula State University Nullitin. Technical sciences, 8:1, 52-56 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.