E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- L. J. Richardson, R. Cleetus, S. Clemmer, J. Deyette, Environ. Res. Lett., 9, 024006 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Ivatanova, Ecology-economic assessment of the raw mineral potential of the regions (MSU, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kutlina-Dimitrova, Chief Economist Note, 3, 96-105 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Fernald, C. I. Jones, American Economic Review, 104(5), 44-49 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhironkin, M. Gasanov, G. Barysheva, E. Gasanov, O. Zhironkina, G. Kayachev, E3S Web of Conferences, 21, 04002 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Pugacheva, Scientific Bulletin of Moscow State Mining University, 11, 58-63 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Trifonov, O. Loyko, D. Nesteruk, S. Zhironkin, E. Strekovtsova, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1800, 050009 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.