E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Silin, E. Animitsa, N. Novikova, Journal of Ural state University of Economics, 3:2, 14-25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Korovin, Bulletin of Baikal state University, 3:65, 14-25 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Andreyeva, Perm congress of scientists-economists, 1, 11-15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maltsev, K. Mercier-Suissa, A. Mordvinova, Journal of Regional economy, 13:4, 1044-1054 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Prudsky, A. Oshchepkov, Perm congress of scientists-economists, 1, 82-86 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Parshin, D. Kruglov, Journal of Modern scientific research and innovation, 5:37, 1-7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Urasova, J. of Ars Adm., 9:1, 52–61 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Glazyev, Journal of Economic issue, 3, 26-38 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Glazyev, The strategy of outstripping development of Russia in conditions of global crisis (Economy, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kolbachev, Bulletin of Russian University, 3, 6-15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.