E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Russian Federation Federal Law “On concession agreements” 115-FL (Law Office, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Efimov, Formation of economic and legal instruments of public-private partnership for innovative development of Kuzbass enterprises in the conditions of crisis (Nedra, Tula, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Klubnichkin, Mineral Resourcrs of Russia, 6, 22 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudiyarov, Expert, 50, 26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V .I. Lisov, Increase of efficiency of activity of geological prospecting and mining enterprises in modern conditions, (Geosystems Research Institute, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. M. Nazarova, Yu. A. Leonidova., Proceedings of Higher Schools, Geology and Exploration, 2, 82 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Nemchaninova M.A., Public-private partnership, 2:2, 87 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Privalov, A. G. Leonovich, Applied Economy, 2:46, 71 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Admiraal, A. R. Sequeira, M. P. McHenry, D. Doepel, The Extractive Industries and Society, 4:2, 240 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Y. Hoon, Y. Y. Chih, C. W. Ibbs, California management review, 51:2, 51 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Gross, Aligning Public-Private Partnership Contracts with Public Objectives for Transportation Infrastructure (Blackburg, Virginia, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.