E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Sanctions: how and when the EU adopt restrictive measures (Euro Council, Brussel, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gros, F. Mustilli, The effects of sanctions and counter-sanctions on EU – Russian trade flows (CEPS, Brussels, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Aris, Europ. Lead. Net. Pol. Brief., 6, 25 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Secrieru, Russia under sanctions: Assessing the damage, scrutinising adaptation and evasion (Polski Instytut Spraw Miedzynarodowych, Warszawa, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kutlina-Dimitrova, Chief Economist Note, 3, 45-51 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Fernald, G. John, I. Charles, Amer. Econ.Rev., 104:5, 44-49 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FAO, Russian’s restrictions on imports of agricultural and food products: An initial assessment (Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN, Rome, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bond, C. Odendahl, J. Rankin, Frozen: The politics and economics of sanctions against Russia (Center for Eurorean Reform, London, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rodrigues, J. Monet. Econ., 57: 2, 175-188 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.