E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- M. Cehlár, Z. Šimková, Economics and Innovation Management, 1, 52-65 (2017) DOI: 10.26730/2587-5574-2017-1-52-65 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cehlár, J. Janočko, Z. Šimková, T. Pavlik, E3S Web of Conf., 15, 01019 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jurkasová, M. Cehlár, S. Khouri, Int. Conf. on Engin. Sci. and Prod. Man., ESPM, 409-412 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Stoyanova, TSU News. Earth sciences, 1, 238-243 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Ivatanova, Ecology-economic assessment of the raw mineral potential of the regions (MSU, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Ivatanova. Natural-resource rent as the basis for management of land use (TSU, Tula, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Golovanov, TSU News. Earth sciences, 1, 415-424 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Pugacheva, Scientific Bulletin of Moscow State Mining University, 11, 58-63 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Basova, A. B. Kopylov, News TSU. Earth sciences, 1-2, 6-13. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Sabinina, S.N. Smirnova, R.Yu. Boldyreva, New criteria in the assessment of the innovative use of the natural resource potential of the region in the collection: Actual problems of economic science Proceedings of the conference (TSU, Tula, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.